The 8900 extra heavy-duty slide is designed for applications in the 300 to 500-pound class based on application: Modest Use: 500 lbs.; Normal Use: 400 lbs.; Vehicular Use: 300lbs.; Flat Mount: 180lbs.
Heavy-Duty ball-bearings carry the heaviest loads without sticking, Heavy-duty stops are designed to survive rough field use, Non-handed design for easy installation, Non-metallic open and closed stops assure smooth, silent operation.
This slide must never be used as a pull-out step, platform or any other application supporting human weight as injury may result.
- 500 lb. Load rating
- Telescopic precision full extension slide
- Side Clearance: 3/4"
- Cushioned in and out stops
- Chromated steel
- Runner and ball race form a single non-detachable unit
- Smooth action and high side stability
- Ball spacers made of noise-absorbing plastic with hardened steel balls
- Note: The slide must be fixed to the cabinet by screw fasteners in every available hole
- Screws and installation instructions included
Normally ships within 2 business days
GROUND SHIPPING ON ORDERS OF $77 OR MORE!
( continental U.S. only. 25lb max shipping weight limit - orders
over 25 pounds and over $100 will receive discounted shipping )
Backordered items ship in 7 to 10 business days.
You can return this item up to 60 days after the date of shipment for
a small 10% restocking fee. However, if you are returning items and
purchasing different items, we will WAIVE the restocking
fee on your return. All you will need to do is make the new
purchase prior to us issuing the credit for your return.
Please follow our return procedure when making a return.
Click here for our return policy and